Investment Account A fully flexible way to invest
A flexible, straightforward account with no limits on the amount you can invest.
Remember, the value of investments can fall as well as rise, and you could get back less than you invest. If you’re not sure about investing, seek independent advice.
What’s an Investment Account?
- An Investment Account lets you buy funds, shares and bonds, with no annual limit – so you can invest as little or as much as you’d like.
- Whether you’re looking for just a single diversified fund or want to build a wide ranging portfolio of shares, our Investment Account gives you the freedom to build a portfolio to suit you.
- If you’re prepared to accept the risk that you might lose money, our Investment Account gives you access to a wide range of investment opportunities to help you reach your financial goals.
Why choose an Investment Account?
- Invest as much as you like in an Investment Account with us – there’s no annual limit
- Enjoy transparent fees, with no hidden or confusing charges
- Discover our Ready-made Investments – ideal if you’re looking for a single investment that gives you a wide investment exposure
- Build on your own diversified portfolio and choose from a wide range of funds, shares and other investments
- Get the best price offered by our selected Retail Service Providers every time you invest in qualifying investments with Barclays Price Improver
- Transfer the investments you have elsewhere to us – it’s quick and easy to do
- Access tools, articles, videos and research to help you make smarter investment decisions
- Already bank with us? Manage your Investment Account easily in Online Banking, so all of your accounts are in one place
- When you open an Investment Account, there’ll also be an Investment Saver facility attached to it to give you the opportunity to earn interest.
Remember, the value of investments can fall as well as rise.